(1) Go to subway station (Higashiyama line) near an exit of Nagoya railway station which is in the oposite side to Shinkansen exit. Buy a subway ticket (260 yen).
(2) Take subway Higashiyama line (bound for "Fujigaoka")
and get off at "Motoyama". (It will take about 20 minutes.)
(See (Fig. 1) Nagoya city subway map.)
The mark of subway line and logo of Higashiyama line are .
After getting off at Motoyama station,
walk in the car-moving direction (heading for Higashiyama).
Pass the ticket gate and turn to the right.
Go up to the ground through Exit No.3
(see (Fig. 2) map).
Turn to the left at Exit No.3 and walk 10 m, then you will come to a big crossroad and turn to the left there. Walk in the south (upward slope) along "Yotsuya" street about 15 minutes to the campus. Follow (Fig. 2) map from Motoyama to Nagoya University.
(4) After a few minutes more, you can see Toyoda Auditorium on the left (see Campus Map). Turn to the left at the trafic signal just after passing the Bus Stop (Nagoya Daigaku Mae). You will enter the university campus through the gate of the security office.
(5) Walk upward 200 m on the street in the campus, looking Toyoda Auditorium on the left. Finaly, you turn left and walk a minute. You can see the building of Symposion in the forest on the left, just behind the building of Toyoda Auditorium.
(1) Symposion is situated in Nagoya University, Higashiyama campus. It is nearby Toyoda Auditorium.
(2) Taxi will probably arrive at the gate of the security office.
(1) Buy a ticket of Airport Bus bound for "Nagoya Station (Mei-tetsu Bus Center)". Ticket costs 870 yen. It takes about 30 minutes.
(2) At Nagoya Station, take a subway (Higashiyama Line) and get off at Motoyama. Follow the instruction given in the above (From Nagoya Station).
Take the Higashiyama Subway Line to the Motoyama Station. (Use exit 3 or 4.)
|Higashiyama Campus Building Layout|